Saturday, September 8, 2012

De'ja'vu

DE'JA'VU.A french word,literally means "already seen".Is a phenomenon on having a strong sensation that an event or experienced has been experience in the past. Here is a personal experienced of dejavu One night, i had dream of an old lady outside our house,she was pointing at me angrily,i can see it in her facial expressions even though i didn't understand what she was saying,i think it was a latin language.she keeps on shouting and pointing at me,very scared i tried to run but i could'nt move my feet,i could'nt do anything,so i closed my eyes and pray,when i opened my eyes it was already morning...and so i just ignored it... Months had past,that i already forget about the bad dream i had,then one day alone in our house watching a movie,when suddenly i had a feeling that someone is watching me,i just ignored it and continue watching a movie but still it cre
eps me out,then when i look at my back,there she where ,the old lady in my dream,where i see her exactly in my dream,she looks into my eye with an angry expression,goosebumps came all over my body,it feels that i had been electrified,i cant move my body n'or i cant speak,she suddenly speaks in latin,that i dont understand,still stunned,i can't do anything but to pray when i opened my eyes wishing that she will disappear,but she was still there.Then she said ("Matagal na kitang sinusubaybayan"),I had been whatching you for a long time!then she smiles,her teeth was decaying,she smells like she had not taken a bath for a long time,then she turned around,walked slowly till his out of my sight.Still stunned for almost half an hour,i came out to my senses,thinking that it was just a dream,i slapped my face,but no!it is reality.until now when i tell that story to my friends,they just laugh at me and say that im a paranoid. Until now i still can't forget the face of the old lady,hope that i will never see her face again!

No comments:

Post a Comment